1. When were the Gandhi-Jinnah talks held to discuss the future of the subcontinent?
2. Which famous Muslim nationalist is credited for writing a famous 1933 pamphlet titled ‘Now or Never, Are We to Live or Perish Forever’?
A. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
B. Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
C. Liaquat Ali Khan
3. Name the mountain that is part of the Karakoram Range, and is also called the ‘Savage Mountain’.
B. Nanga Parbat
C. Tirich Mir
4. When was the last time Pakistan won an Olympic medal in the men’s hockey event?
A. Beijing Olympics 2008
B. Athens Olympics 2004
C. Barcelona Olympics 1992
5. How many years did it take for the construction of the ‘Pakistan Monument’ located in Islamabad to be completed?
A. 5 years
B. 2 years
C. 3 years
6. Who did President Iskandar Mirza appoint as the chief martial law administrator during his presidency?
A. General Ayub Khan
B. Chaudry Muhammad Ali
C. Ghulam Mohammad
7. Which Pakistan’s Army Staff Officer embraced martyrdom after he was hit by an enemy tank shell in the chest while watching the their moves in September, 1965?
A. Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed
B. Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed
C. Major Muhammad Tufail Shaheed
8. Which female Pakistani student became the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional in the year 2004?
A. Naseem Hameed
B. Zubaida Jalal
C. Arfa Karim
9. What is Doctor Abdul Qadeer Khan also known as?
10. Dr Adibul Hasan Rizvi is famous for the founding of which famous Pakistani health institution?
A. The Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT)
B. The Edhi Foundation
C. The Citizens’ Foundation
11. Which famous coal field located in Sindh was discovered in 1991 and is the 134th largest coal reserve in the world?
A. Thar Coal Field
B. Makerwal Coal Field
C. Duki Coal Field
12. Which famous Pakistani music band has sung Allama Iqbal’s revolutionary poem ‘Khudi’?
C. Vital Signs
13. In which year did Pakistan become a nuclear power?
14. Which of Pakistan’s most famous actors passed away in 2011 who was also a humorist, play writer, singer, producer and film director and made appearances in several dramas including Rozi?
A. Moin Akhtar
B. Yousuf Khan
C. Mehmood Ali
15. Zhob, Khuzdar and Jaffarabad are from which province of Pakistan?
C. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
1)B, 2)B, 3)A, 4)C, 5)C, 6)A, 7)B, 8)C, 9)A, 10)A, 11)A, 12)B, 13)C, 14)A, 15)B