Fire destroys tailor’s shop in Mansehra

Our Correspondent
Sunday, Apr 09, 2023

MANSEHRA: A heavy fire gutted a newly-opened tailor shop, reducing the machines as well as the sewed and un-sewed outfits of men and women to ashes in the Pulrah area here on Saturday.

The fire, which according to locals broke out owing to an electric short-circuiting, ripped through the entire building in a jiffy. The locals rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire after sprinkling water and sand on it.

Wahid Ghulab, the owner of the shop, told reporters that he had gone to meet someone when the incident happened. He said that he rushed to the spot and put out the fire along with the locals.